Are you brave enough to join the hunt?
An Audience with a Ghost Hunter is an interactive experience taking place throughout Exeter’s oldest building – St Nicholas Priory.
As the sun sets and darkness takes hold, join esteemed ghost hunter, Dr Robin Knapman, on a thrilling journey through the haunted halls of the old priory. From ghostly whispers in the dark, to objects moving of their own accord, you never know what you’ll encounter in the building’s shadowy depths.
Click on the ticket link for more information about the times of the individual shows!
- MORE INFORMATION: The show lasts approximately 50 minutes and there is no interval. We are unable to admit latecomers once a performance has started so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- WARNING: This show features dark indoor spaces, loud noises, flashing lights, theatrical smoke and haze, and live actors. It is not recommended for pregnant individuals, those with heart conditions or mobility issues, or people who are claustrophobic.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: This production is suitable for ages 16+.
ENTRY: We’re unable to admit latecomers once the performance has begun so please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Wandering Tiger reserves the right to refuse entry or remove audience members from the show due to inappropriate behaviour at any time without a refund or readmittance.
- BAGS & COATS: We are unable to offer a cloakroom service. Please keep your belongings to a minimum and don’t bring anything larger than a rucksack with you to the event.
- ACCESS: Some seating will be available during the show but you will mostly be standing and walking so comfortable footwear is recommended. Unfortunately, due to the nature of this historic venue, the show is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- CLOTHING: St Nicholas Priory can get cold so we recommend wearing warm layers to ensure maximum comfort.
- MOBILE PHONES & CAMERAS: The use of cameras and mobile phones is strictly prohibited during the performance.
Wandering Tiger – www.wanderingtiger.com